Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2009 Tax forms for International Students

Form 1040NR-EZ is the tax form used by most of international students in United States. If during 2009 you had any U.S. source of income and were a nonresident student, you must file Form 1040NR-EZ or Form 1040NR. You must also attach a special supplemental statement, Form 8843, to your Form 1040NR or Form 1040NR-EZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment